WhY Anatomy is the contemporary yoga anatomy course. It is designed to get the deeper understanding of body work in the most powerful and important asanas, to learn how to correct students with your hands safely and to improve personal and teaching practice.
WhY Anatomy course is the methodology based on both – classical anatomy and modern fascial anatomy. It’s a full immersion into the world of highly beneficial yoga sequences for physical and menthal health.
WhY Anatomy course will be beneficial for both – teachers and students.
Topics covered during the course:
1. More than 30 basic asanas
– anatomy of the posture/ body work
– correct alignment
– methodology of manual correction in the postures
2. Introduction into fascial anatomy
3. Holistic approach to health
4. Parasympathetic mode – stop stressing out!
*Extra bonus: most common body limitations of the beginners and keys to them. The magic of props.
4 days intensive/ 30 hours/ certified course